Home Workout by Aurora Rubber Flooring
These are easy to follow, and will help you TORCH body fat any place you happen to be.
The following are at-home bodyweight only workouts that you can do anytime you want.
Some general points:
- Each workout is only about 10-20 minutes long
- You only need your body! (no equipment needed)
- You will be counting “reps” during the movement (for the most part) and looking at your watch during the rest periods to keep yourself honest. Just make sure you move fro one exercise to the next with little or no rest until the small break period!
- You can do these exercises at any point of the day
- Try to vary your workouts (don’t do the same workout over and over again)
- You may even consider doing 2 home workouts per day split with at least 6 hours apart (exception: don’t do a home workout if you’ve come to boot camp that day)t
- Believe in yourself!
Always warm-up with the following routine:
20 seconds of running in place
20 seconds of running in place “butt-kicks”
20 seconds of hands behind head “high-knees”
20 seconds of fake “jump-rope”
10 arm circles to the front
10 arm circles to the back
10 leg swings each leg (forward and backward and side to side)
REPEAT ONCE MORE
Workout #1 – The Dirty 30
- 30 Push-ups (rest if you need to but get it done)
- 30 alternating reverse lunges with hands on head (15 for each leg)
- 30 squat jumps
- 30 straight leg raises
rest for 1 minute then repeat 2 more times!
Workout #2 – Up The Ladder, Down The Ladder
- 5 Close Grip Push-ups
- 10 Mountain Climbers
- 15 Reverse Crunches
- 20 Bicycles
- 25 Toe Touches
- 30 Squats
- 35 fake jump ropes
- 40 alternating forward lunges with hands behind head (20 each side)
then go in reverse back to 35,30,25 etc.
Rest 90 seconds when you have gone up and down the ladder, then repeat one more time!
Workout #3 – Tummy Toner
- 15 full sit ups
- 20 toe touches
- 25 straight leg raises
- 30 bicycles
- 45 seconds in planks position (just get on your forearms and hold your body tummy tight for 45 seconds
rest 30 seconds and repeat 3 more times!
Note: Please don’t do this home workout every single time! The name sounds tempting but you’re going to burn more fat with full body exercises and our general boot camp workouts! You can’t do a million sit ups a day and expect a lean, body-fat “free” midsection without full body resistance training workouts and smart eating. I put this workout in because there is nothing wrong with having a workout dedicated to a problem area but don’t fall into the trap of only doing ab stuff and expecting a new body! The 3am infomercial promise is NOT what we are about! We are about hard work, commitment, science, patience, failing forward and believing in yourself!
Workout #4 – Double Time
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Front to Back Jump Squats (jump and squat to the front, then backwards)
- 40 – Ab Windshield Wipers (20 each side)
rest one minute then repeat 4 more times!
Workout #5 – Why Did I Choose This One!
- 10 Squats
- 10 Right leg reverse lunges
- 10 Right leg forward lunges
- 10 Left leg reverse lunges
- 10 left leg forward lunges
- 10 Burpees
- 10 “up, up, down, down” push-ups
rest 1 minute, then repeat 3 more times!
Workout #6 – Outside Workout
If you’re gonna be outside in a park, this one is perfect!
20 seconds of all out “someone is chasing me and he looks mean” running immediately followed by 10 squats with hands behind hand and finishing with 10 push ups.
You rest 40 seconds then you repeat 6 more times for a total of 7 “all-out” sprints.
Workout # 7 – Cardio Equipment Workout -“The 20 Minute Solution”
If some of you still have your chain gym membership and you use the cardio machines or you have an elliptical or treadmill at home, or if you are visiting a hotel, here is a good workout to do that is way more effective than “steady-state cardio” and it’s faster. This can be done any piece of equipment.
Note: Level 1-10 is a “perceived level of difficulty” meaning level 1 is super easy for YOU, level 4-6 is moderate and level 10 is your absolute limit.
This is not “what the treadmill or elliptical speed or level is or says” – this is what YOU perceive to be tough for YOUR BODY.
Person A might think that a level 5 for her is running at a speed of 6.7 on the treadmill while person B that is out of shape might think that level 5 for her is simply walking.
Min 0-2 – level 5 (for you)
Min 2-3 – level 6
Min 3-4 – level 7
Min 4-5 – level 8
Min 5-6 – level 9
Min 6-7 – level 6
Min 7-8 – level 7
Min 8-9 – level 8
Min 9-10 – level 9
Min 10-11 – level 6
Min 11-12 – level 7
Min 12-13 – level 8
Min 13-14 – level 9
Min 14-15 – level 6
Min 15-16 – level 7
Min 16-17 – level 8
Min 17-18 – level 9
Min 18-19 – level 10 * this is the all out minute
Min 19-20 – cool down back at level 5
Aurora Rubber Flooring Inc
When you order off the website will give you a extra 15% at checkout with coupon code aurora15 good luck on your workout.